This is the blog for the upcoming sci-fi dark comedy Android Re-Enactment. Our primary function is interactivity, so please come in, take a look around and tell us what you think!

Monday, November 3, 2008

It's Alive!

Greetings and salutations! I guess you are wondering just what the heck is an Android Re-Enactment? Well, this past spring a bunch of crazy cats based in the GTA (that's Greater Toronto Area) decided to get together and shoot a feature film. Shooting began in early July in Niagara Falls and principal photography wrapped just a few weeks ago. My name is Jay Clarke, I am involved with the production (meaning I do whatever stuff needs to get done - in fact everybody has worn several different hats over the last few months) and when Darryl (the writer/director of AR) asked me to create a blog for it, I was happy to oblige. The AR blog is meant to work in tandem with the upcoming website, with an emphasis on interactivity. If you have any questions or remarks, feel free to post them here in the comments section, or email us directly at androidmovie@gmail.com. The shoot was a wild ride, as you will see as this blog evolves. Stay tuned.


No comments: